Get In Touch: 0161 491 4051

factoring-invoice-discounting-alg-finance

Factoring & Invoice Discounting

Factoring

Factoring gives you an immediate injection of cash against the value of your outstanding invoices. Up to 90% of the invoice value can be released within 24 hours, the remaining 10% is paid, less a small service fee, once payment has been received from your customer.

Factoring gives your business access to a regular supply of cash which grows in line with your sales. There is also an added bonus - a full credit control service, leaving you to do what you do best, without the headache of chasing payments. Factoring facilities can also be tailored to provide confidentiality and protection against bad debt.

Invoice Discounting

Invoice discounting can improve your cash flow by providing an immediate injection of cash against the value of your outstanding invoices.

With invoice discounting you retain control of your collections process, making it a cost effective way to boost your cash flow. Invoice discounting facilities can also be confidential, so your customers need never know you are using it.

If you think your business could benefit from factoring or invoice discounting, get in touch today.